Starting March, 1st 2021 the hotel is waiting for our guests!
Quadrum Gudauri Yoga & Ski Resort 4* belongs to a very special category - Small Design Hotels. The project of this extraordinary building was created by Georgian architect Sandro Ramishvili and implemented in two stages. The philosophy behind the project was to safeguard the environment from the harmful effects of work and leisure. While building the hotel not only has the landscape been untouched, but the materials used to build it were environmentally friendly and of local production. Quadrum is the first boutique hotel located in the Upper Gudauri, Republic of Georgia.The facade of the building is decorated with a sculpture of famous Italian master born in Georgia Vazha Mikoberidze, known under the name Prasto.
- 21 rooms, all with panoramic mountain views, most part of rooms have a balcony
- Two-level two-room suite with two bathrooms, one of them is equipped with Jacuzzi and has panoramic view.
- All rooms have showers, executive categories are equipped with underfloor heating
- Satellite TV, LCD TVs, black-out curtains
- The restaurant of Georgian cuisine Quadrum 60 seats, open 8:00 - 00:00. Chef Irakli Dvalidze and his team cook locally made products.
- Lobby bar 8: 00-00: 00 - a wide selection of alcohol, cocktails, board games
- SPA area with pool, hydromassage, sauna. 8: 00-22: 00 free for hotel guests.
- Massage - by appointment
- A hall for yoga, functional training, TRX, Pilates. On-line lessons. Group yoga tours.
- 10 minutes walk from Shino ski lift, special conditions for ski passes purchase, equipment rent, ski school
- Conference room 56m2, space for coffee breaks
- Hotel reception is available 24 hours a day